At Rockfort our motto is “A Foundation for Success”. We believe that the management team is the foundation that allows the Board and the Unit Owners to achieve their goals for their properties. When Rockfort manages a property we endeavor to understand the Board’s vision for the property, and we put our tools and experience to work to realize that vision. By implementation of industry standard best practices, innovative problem solving and a personalized focus, Rockfort can help an Association achieve the goals they have for their homes and investments.
Rockfort is well versed in practices that make the best business sense for a Condominium. Be it strengthening reserves, bidding out projects or following meeting procedures, our managers will ensure that your condominium is following industry guidelines laid out by organizations such as the Community Association Institute and the Institute of Real Estate Management.
Innovative Problem Solving
At Rockfort we encourage our managers to engage staff, residents, contractors and professionals during problem analyses. This allows us to determine multiple options for individual problem resolutions. We then apply our in-depth knowledge of building systems and operations to determine and implement the very best solution from among those options to achieve problem resolution.
Many Management companies simply apply their standard management model to every property they manage. While this may make operation of the management company marginally more efficient in the long term, that single model often does not provide what is best for a specific Condominium. Rockfort focuses on the specific needs of each individual condominium in our portfolio, and we custom-tailor a top down management plan to fit a specific Condominium Association’s needs and goals.
Our employees have experience in management of medium to large communities throughout Hudson and Bergen County. Currently Rockfort has three high-rise condominiums in it’s portfolio. All three Associations have been managed by Rockfort for over 7 years. We have assisted the Boards in addressing major financial and structural issues related to budget deficits, water infiltration and community improvements. With the help of Rockfort Management the boards of these buildings have been able to strengthen their financial position and add enhancements to their property. A few of the larger projects we have overseen in the past few years are:
- Cost reduction and oversight of major fire code retrofit project. Through coordination with city officials, Engineers and the Board we were able to help reduce the retrofit of fire systems from a projected cost of $2.5 Million to Roughly $800,000.
- Remediation of chronic façade leaks. The Buildings had been experiencing major water infiltration issues at the bulkheads causing significant property damage to the top floor units. Engineering recommended a repair cost of hundreds of thousands of dollars. Rockfort was able to find a remedy that more adequately fit the plans for the Association for About $8,000. The repairs have been effective for 4 years and counting.
- Lobby Renovation
- Central Heating Plant Replacements
- Central Cooling Plant Replacement
- Health club construction. Converted wasted storage space into an income generating gym facility
- Community/ Party Room construction. Converted a wasted rundown basement area into an elegant 1,500 square foot community room.
- Asbestos Abatement
- Resident Storage Unit Construction
- Reserve Study Coordination
- Roof Replacement
Additionally Rockfort handles the supervision of numerous other repair and replacement projects throughout the buildings.
Need to contact us please click here..